- All Collections
- 2.2 Backups
2.2.1 How to Backup database?
1. The "Backup" tab can be found in the settings page as follows.
2. All the existing backups are listed here.
3. To create a new backup, click on the Backup Database button.
4. Click on the "Download backup"(1) icon to download the backup file in the form of .zip file.
5. Click on the "Delete Database"(2) icon to delete the backup.
6. Click on the "Upload Database"(3) icon to upload and restore that particular database.
7. Click on the "Restore Database" button to upload an already downloaded .zip file
Did this answer your question?