6.1.1How to manage Purchases?
1."Purchases" can be found under "Purchases" in the main menu.
2. Here all the Purchases detail stored in the CRM are displayed.
- Search(1): Click on the "Search" icon to find the particular purchase.
- Filter Column(2): By default, all the columns for the Purchases table are displayed. To manage what column needs to be displayed, click on the "Filter Column" icon, after you click on the icon a box will appear as shown in the below image, you can "Check" or "Uncheck" the fields you want to display on your purchases page.
Filter(3): To filter the Purchases by Status or by Vendors name by clicking on the "Filter" icon.
6.1.2 Create and Edit a Purchase:
1. Create(4): To create the new Purchases click on the "Create(+)" icon.
2. Enter the details and click on "Save".
- "Recurring ": While Creating a Purchase, you can make it Recurring and also change the status to Paid using the toggle bar as shown, Enable or disable the button "Recurring toggle button".
4. You can mail, create PDF, print the purchase by choosing the options shown.
- Mail(1): To send the orders click on the "Mail" icon.
- PDF(2): To generate and download a pdf click on the "PDF" icon.
- Print(3): To print out the orders click on the "Print" icon.
Options(4): . To edit or delete the order, click on the "More" icon and choose the appropriate option.
6. You can mark the purchase as Draft or as Cancelled.
4.3.1.How to create recurring purchases?
The recurring purchase feature allows the user to create repeated purchases after every recurring period. Every time the CronJob is run, it checks if the recurring period has elapsed, if it has, then a new purchase is created and added to the email queue.
1. To Create a Purchase, click on the "Create"(7) icon.
2. Fill in all the details and to make it Recurring, select "Recurring" using the toggle bar as shown.
Please note in order to make Purchase Recurring for Lifetime, Leave "Ends On" Field Blank.
3. Set the required recurring period. A purchase will be created when you click on the “Tick” button. Every time you run the CronJob, it will check if the recurring period has elapsed after the issue date, if it has elapsed, then another purchase is created and added to the email list.