Deposits can be used to keep track of all the payments received by the business like a deposit made by a customer. Invoice payment is automatically displayed in the deposit area under the category internal.
1. Deposits can be found under Finances in the main menu.
2. All the existing deposits are listed here.
3. To find the deposit click on the "Search"(1) icon. To filter the deposits click on the "Filter"(3) icon.
4. By default, all the columns for the table are displayed. To manage the columns to be displayed, click on the “Filter Column”(2) icon.
5. The list of columns will be displayed. Check the columns you want to be displayed. This option will be saved.
9.4.2 Create Deposit Category:
1. Click on the "Add"(4) icon.
2. Enter the Category name and click on add.
3. The category is now added to the list.
4. You can edit(5) category name or you can delete(6) a category.
9.4.3 Create Deposit:
1. To create a deposit, click on the "Create deposit"(7) icon.
2. Enter the details and click on save.
5. While Creating an Invoice, you can make it Internal and also change Recurring using the toggle bar as shown:
- Internal deposits can be used when an employee/staff deposits money into the business account.
9.4.4How to create a recurring deposit?
The recurring deposit feature allows the user to create repeated deposits after every recurring period. Every time the CronJob is run, it checks if the recurring period has elapsed, if it has, then a new deposit is created and added to the email queue.
1. To Create a deposit, click on the "Create deposit"(7) icon.
2. Fill in all the details and to make it Recurring, select ‘Recurring’ using toggle bar as show
Please note in order to make Deposit Recurring for Lifetime, Leave ‘Ends On’ Field Blank.
3. Set the required recurring period. A deposit will be created when you click on the “Tick” button. Every time you run the CronJob, it will check if the recurring period has elapsed after the issue date, if it has elapsed, then another deposit is created and added to the email list.
9.4.5 Deposit Page Details:
1. You can mail, create PDF the deposit by choosing the options shown.
2. To edit or delete the deposit, click on the more icon and choose the appropriate option.