4.3.1 Create Order:
1. Orders can be found under Sales in the main menu.
2. All the existing orders are listed here. Click on the Create icon to create an order.
- To search the order click on the "Search"(1) icon.
- By default, all the columns for the table are displayed. To manage the columns to be displayed, click on the "Filter Column"(2) icon.
- The list of columns will be displayed. Check the columns you want to be displayed. This option will be saved.
- To filter the orders click on the "Filter"(3) icon.
3. Click on the "Create"(4) icon to create an order.
- You can allow the comments by enabling the "Allow Comments"(5) button.
- Recurring: Enable or disable the button "Recurring"(6).
- You can use difference Billing Adresse and Shipping Adresse. Enable or disable the button "Need Shipping Address".
- To edit the address click on the "Edit"(9) icon. You can also copy the address from customer-icon (8).
4. Enter the details and click on Save.
4.3.2 Orders Page Details:
1. You can mail, create PDF, print the order by choosing the options shown.
2. To convert the order to invoice click on the "Convert"(10) icon.
3. To edit or delete the order, click on the "More"(11) icon and choose the appropriate option.
4. Orders: This tab displays all details of the order.
5. Notes: This tab displays all the notes created by the staff.
6. Comments: This tab displays all comments from the customer.
7. Reminders: This tab displays all the reminders set regarding this order.
8. The status of the order you can see on the right side in the tab "Details".
9. Tab "Files": Here you can add the files associated with your order.