PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0, 7.1,7.2,7.3 (7.3 is recommended & 7.4 is not yet supported)
- MYSQL 5.1+
- mod_rewrite Apache
- MBString Extension
- GD Extension
- MYSQLi Extension
- PDO Extension
- OpenSSL Extension
- Zip Extension
- CURL Extension
- Cpanel, Virtualmin, Plexpanel, etc. We don’t support installations on bare VPS.
You’ll need to set up a database to store all your data.
1. Click on “New” to create a new database.
2. Type in your database name. Remember the name you used, you’ll be needing it later. We’ll use “ciuis” for this demonstration.
3. Click on “Create”.
Click on the “Install Now” button to begin the Installation.
Check for Requirements.
1. Make sure all the dependencies are installed.
2. Click “Next” only if you see “Green Tick” beside all the dependencies.
1. Type in your Hostname.
2. Type in your Username. Default Username is set to “root”
3. Type in your Password. Default Password is set to “root”
4. Select the Database you created earlier. “ciuis” in the case of our example.
5. Check the box next to htaccess to give .htaccess.
6. Check the Dummy Data box to install the application with some example data. This may help you to understand the app better.
7. Click on Install.
Click on “Login”
1. Wait for a moment for the installation to complete.
2. Verify your login credentials.
3. Click on “Login” to be taken to the main login page.
1. Enter the credentials you set earlier.
2. Choose Language.
3. Click on “Login”.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully logged into CiuisCRM.